Browning Citori 725 Pro Sporting Over/Under Shotgun 270 Serious about sporting clays? Then you know that professional competitors demand serious performance from their shotguns, the kind of performance built into the Citori 725 Pro Sporting. It features an adjustable comb piece, ported barrels, extended choke tubes, and the Pro Balance system, which allows the shooter to customize the balance of the gun with an adjustable weight system in the stock. Browning Citori 725 Pro Sporting Over/Under Shotgun 270
Specifications and Features:
Break action over and under
32″ ported barrels
2.75″ chrome plated chambers
2 rounds capacity
Invector-DS extended chokes Full, Improved Modified, Modified, Improved Cylinder, Skeet
Silver nitride receiver
HiViz Pro-Comp front sight
Ivory mid bead
Grade III/IV oil finished walnut stock with cut 20 LPI checkering
Adjustable comb piece
Pro Balance system
Length of pull 14.75″
Drop at comb 1.75″
Drop at heel 2.5″
Overall length 50″
Weight 7 lbs 7 oz
- All firearm sales are final. NO RETURNS.
- Return to manufacturer for warranty service.
- Actual buyer must pickup from FFL dealer who will conduct the background check. Learn More
- Firearm transfer must be the actual transferee/buyer. Click Here to see BATFE form “Transaction Record Part 1”.
- Firearms are only available for purchase online.